Monday, February 1, 2010

Ozark Trail Air Mattress Parts How Can I Get A Replacement Plug For An Ozark Trail Air Mattress. The Mattress Is Fine, Just Missing The P?

How can I get a replacement plug for an ozark trail air mattress. The mattress is fine, just missing the p? - ozark trail air mattress parts

I have an air mattress that was given to me. The only problem with the mattress is that it is the snap to the hole where you fill it lacks seal. I really want to throw an air mattress also quite good. I know that it contained the trademark of Wal-Mart, but can not find the parts, so that everywhere.

7 comments:

AL said...

Toll CS Walmart.

Tahoeguy said...

Try to go to Wal-Mart, I know they arent known for its legendary service, but maybe you can order one for you. This is the only option that I know. You can use a phone number of manufacturers, so that you can, too. "

Butch C said...

Probably the same kind of connection can be found in any inflatable. The simplest solution would be to buy a cheap toy pool and the cap removed for use in mattresses.

Butch C said...

Probably the same kind of connection can be found in any inflatable. The simplest solution would be to buy a cheap toy pool and the cap removed for use in mattresses.

dca20033... said...

Sculpting a supplement to, green wood .* .* Be creative you

dca20033... said...

Sculpting a supplement to, green wood .* .* Be creative you

Birchum said...

Try a cork can result in a hobby shop to find

Post a Comment